Study + Play program
We are excited to introduce our new STUDY + PLAY program! Reserve your spot today. Availability is limited to 12 kids per session.
Each session in our STUDY + PLAY program is designed in two parts: first, kids will complete their school assignments in a supervised environment, and then will engage in fun and stimulating activities once their schoolwork is done. As moms ourselves, Bela and I understand how challenging it can be for parents to juggle their personal commitments while supervising online learning and keeping their children engaged academically, socially, and emotionally—and that’s exactly where FUNDAY can help!
The program kicks off on Monday, September 7th, and will be offered through the beginning of the Winter Break as follows:
- Full–time program: Monday through Friday, from 9am to 3pm (option to extend for an extra hour to 4pm for $10/day).
- Part-time program: Monday through Friday, from 1pm to 4pm.
- After-school program: Monday through Friday from 4pm-6pm (Arts & Crafts, Cooking, STEM activities, Dancing etc) will be available to all STUDY + PLAY participants for an extra charge.
- Parents can select the specific days per week that best suit their child(ren)’s schedule.
- FUNDAY will require weekly commitments—for your convenience, kids will be automatically re-enrolled at the end of each week for the following week, unless parents request cancellation.
- Maximum capacity has been set at 12 kids per session to ensure social distancing and appropriate staff coverage/supervision.
- Available spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The program is regularly priced at $90/day for full-time, and $45/day for part-time.
- Promotional pricing is only offered for the full-time program according to the schedule below.
- A sibling discount of 10% will be available (applicable to additional children only).
- Payment will be collected on a weekly basis.
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 1 day per week – $90 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 2 days per week – $160 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 3 days per week – $225 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 4 days per week – $280 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 5 days per week – $350 per week
- FUNDAY will offer a comfortable, quiet, and safe environment, as well as a reliable WI-FI network, for children to complete their schoolwork.
- Parents will be responsible for informing FUNDAY of their child(ren)’s daily activities, including homework assignments and virtual learning appointments.
- FUNDAY will provide support for children to complete their schoolwork, including following their daily schedule, clarifying questions regarding their assignments, troubleshooting technical issues etc.
- Children will be required to bring their own equipment, including their tablets and headsets/headphones.
- Children should also bring their own masks and a labeled bottle of water.
- For the full-time session, children should bring a nut-free lunch — an afternoon snack will be provided by FUNDAY.
- Once the schoolwork is completed, children will engage in fun activities, such as beading, painting, building projects, science experiments, basketball, dancing, board games, etc.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Parents are urged to stay vigilant for any signs of illness in their children, and to keep children at home accordingly.
- Parents will be required to fill out a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire every day at check-in.
- FUNDAY will take the children’s temperature during check-in — children with a fever of 100.40F (38.00C) or above, or other signs of illness, will not be admitted to FUNDAY.
- Children will be directed by our staff to wash their hands as soon as they enter the play area.
- Children must wear masks inside the play area.
- Children must also wear socks inside the play area — no shoes allowed.
- Parents and/or guardians must wear masks at all times inside the store, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Only 2 families at a time will be allowed inside the store during check-in and check-out procedures.
- Since reopening to the public, FUNDAY has enhanced sanitation procedures for cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and shared toys.
- FUNDAY follows all guidelines of local, state and federal authorities
To reserve a spot, use the link below:
As always we are happy to answer any questions you may have – do not hesitate to contact us
We look forward to seeing you!