Join FUNDAY and Corepower Yoga at the Green Space by the Cube Park ( In front of Vineyard Vines) for a:
FAMILY FLOW YOGA
to celebrate all mother’s on Mother’s Day weekend!
On Saturday, May 8th at 11 am
This event is complimentary and Sponsored by FUNDAY and Core Power Yoga Old Orchard.
We will have swag bags for all participants with samples, discount codes and good stuff from different retailers including but not limited to: Jo Malone, L’Occitane, Aveda, Fabletics, Starbucks, Kendra Scott, Shake Shack, etc.
We will also have an amazing raffle!
You will not want to miss that!!!!
You must be registered to participate in the event!
Masks and social distancing between families will be required.
To register please click below:
Family Flow Yoga
CORE POWER YOGA IS IN THE HOUSE!
We are very excited to bring Core Power Yoga to FUNDAY with a Mommy and Me series every FRIDAY during April!
Starting on April 9th through April 30th, we will welcome Moms/Dads/ Caregivers, and their kids ages 2-6 for a family flow yoga.
Teachers Alyssia and Katie D from Core Power Yoga will be in charge of this amazing series that will include yoga and a different activity every day such as storytime, craft, or freeze dance games.
Class duration is 45min and might extend to an hour depending on the activity after class 🙂
Kids 2-6yo with a parent or guardian
Price per family:
$20 – Early Bird registration until Sunday, April 4th
$25 – Drop-in
$80 – Series bundle (4 classes)
THIS SERIES WILL BE CAPPED AT 5 FAMILIES TO INSURE PROPER DISTANCING
For more information on how we are operating during this pandemia, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register please, click below:
Yoga Class April 9th
Yoga Class April 16th
Yoga Class April 23rd
Yoga Class April 30th
Yoga 4-class Series
During the month of April, FUNDAY will continue offering weekdays 2 hr sessions upon reservation only.
Don’t see a time that works for you? No problem, we will customize it!
If you need more information on guidelines and procedures we will be adopting, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Come join us as we have prepared some special and exciting projects and workshops
Choose from the following options:
Saturday and Sunday: 11am-6pm (walk-ins accepted) : call 847-410-7690 or text 312-560-5568
Weekend drop-off rates apply – see Hours & Rates page or click here
Monday-Friday starting at 9:30 am
Check our availability and reserve by calling us at 847-410-7690 or text 312-560-5568
Price: $25/child (regular rates apply over the 2hr period)
In each session, the kids will work on a project (they will pick from at least 3 options according to their interest) and have playtime including basketball, dance, and board games. Our projects will include science experiments, clay projects, woodcraft studio, Perler bead projects, sand art, coloring, etc. There will be plenty of playful adventures!
PLEASE NOTE NO RESERVATION IS REQUIRED FOR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY – WE ARE OPEN AT 11 AM FOR WALK-INS.
For reservations, please use the links below – note that, if not sold out, reservations will be open until 8pm the night before. Please call us at 847-410-7690 or text 312-560-5568
Thurs April 1st AM
Thurs April 1st PM
Fri April 2nd AM
Fri April 2nd PM
Sat April 3rd Walk-in
Sun April 4th Walk-in
Mon April 5th AM
Mon April 5th PM
Tue April 6th AM
Tue April 6th PM
Wed April 7th AM
Wed April 7th PM
Thurs April 8th AM
Thurs April 8th PM
Fri April 9th AM
Fri April 9th PM
Sat April 10th Walk-in
Sun April 11th Walk-in
Mon April 12th AM
Mon April 12th PM
Tue April 13th AM
Tue April 13th PM
Wed April 14th AM
Wed April 14th PM
Thurs April 15th AM
Thurs April 15th PM
Fri April 16th AM
Fri April 16th PM
Sat April 17th Walk-in
Sun April 18th Walk-in
Mon April 19th AM
Mon April 19th PM
Tue April 20th AM
Tue April 20th PM
Wed April 21st AM
Wed April 21st PM
Thurs April 22nd AM
Thurs April 22nd PM
Fri April 23rd AM
Fri April 23rd PM
Sat April 24th Walk-in
Sun April 25th Walk-in
Mon April 26th AM
Mon April 26th PM
Tue April 27th AM
Tue April 27th PM
Wed April 28th AM
Wed April 28th PM
Thurs April 29th AM
Thurs April 29th PM
Fri April 30th AM
Fri April 30th PM
We are excited to introduce our new STUDY + PLAY program! Reserve your spot today. Availability is limited to 12 kids per session.
Each session in our STUDY + PLAY program is designed in two parts: first, kids will complete their school assignments in a supervised environment, and then will engage in fun and stimulating activities once their schoolwork is done. As moms ourselves, Bela and I understand how challenging it can be for parents to juggle their personal commitments while supervising online learning and keeping their children engaged academically, socially, and emotionally—and that’s exactly where FUNDAY can help!
The program kicks off on Monday, September 7th, and will be offered through the beginning of the Winter Break as follows:
- Full–time program: Monday through Friday, from 9am to 3pm (option to extend for an extra hour to 4pm for $10/day).
- Part-time program: Monday through Friday, from 1pm to 4pm.
- After-school program: Monday through Friday from 4pm-6pm (Arts & Crafts, Cooking, STEM activities, Dancing etc) will be available to all STUDY + PLAY participants for an extra charge.
- Parents can select the specific days per week that best suit their child(ren)’s schedule.
- FUNDAY will require weekly commitments—for your convenience, kids will be automatically re-enrolled at the end of each week for the following week, unless parents request cancellation.
- Maximum capacity has been set at 12 kids per session to ensure social distancing and appropriate staff coverage/supervision.
- Available spots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The program is regularly priced at $90/day for full-time, and $45/day for part-time.
- Promotional pricing is only offered for the full-time program according to the schedule below.
- A sibling discount of 10% will be available (applicable to additional children only).
- Payment will be collected on a weekly basis.
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 1 day per week – $90 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 2 days per week – $160 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 3 days per week – $225 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 4 days per week – $280 per week
Full Time (9am-3pm) – 5 days per week – $350 per week
- FUNDAY will offer a comfortable, quiet, and safe environment, as well as a reliable WI-FI network, for children to complete their schoolwork.
- Parents will be responsible for informing FUNDAY of their child(ren)’s daily activities, including homework assignments and virtual learning appointments.
- FUNDAY will provide support for children to complete their schoolwork, including following their daily schedule, clarifying questions regarding their assignments, troubleshooting technical issues etc.
- Children will be required to bring their own equipment, including their tablets and headsets/headphones.
- Children should also bring their own masks and a labeled bottle of water.
- For the full-time session, children should bring a nut-free lunch — an afternoon snack will be provided by FUNDAY.
- Once the schoolwork is completed, children will engage in fun activities, such as beading, painting, building projects, science experiments, basketball, dancing, board games, etc.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Parents are urged to stay vigilant for any signs of illness in their children, and to keep children at home accordingly.
- Parents will be required to fill out a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire every day at check-in.
- FUNDAY will take the children’s temperature during check-in — children with a fever of 100.40F (38.00C) or above, or other signs of illness, will not be admitted to FUNDAY.
- Children will be directed by our staff to wash their hands as soon as they enter the play area.
- Children must wear masks inside the play area.
- Children must also wear socks inside the play area — no shoes allowed.
- Parents and/or guardians must wear masks at all times inside the store, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Only 2 families at a time will be allowed inside the store during check-in and check-out procedures.
- Since reopening to the public, FUNDAY has enhanced sanitation procedures for cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and shared toys.
- FUNDAY follows all guidelines of local, state and federal authorities
To reserve a spot, use the link below:
Registration Study + Play
As always we are happy to answer any questions you may have – do not hesitate to contact us
We look forward to seeing you!
FUNDAY is happy to bring COLLECTIVE DANCE to our space from April 15th through May 6th – every Thursday from 10:30 – 11:15 for a Creative Movement Class designed for kids ages 2yo-5yo.
Through Creative Movements, the kids will explore new skills, stimulate creativity and imagination using their bodies. It is a fun and engaging class for kids that promote sensory awareness, social skills, and concentration.
COLLECTIVE DANCE has been twirling with primary school-aged children since 2010. COLLECTIVE exposes dancers to various styles of dance and tumbling, with a strong focus on Ballet foundations. This series of classes will be lead by COLLECTIVE’S founder, Miss Nicole, herself.
Age Group: 2 – 5yo
Session cost: $100 (4 weeks) –
$80 early bird registration (Deadline -Monday, April 12th)
***Workshop Limited to 15 kids
To register use the link below:
Creative Movement Series
BOOK your private study group with us!
Bela and I understand how challenging it can be for parents to juggle their personal commitments while supervising online learning and keeping their children engaged academically, socially, and emotionally—and FUNDAY is here help!
If you have your own study group and is looking into other options besides hosting and supervising at home, for a 2hr duration you can book the entire space to enjoy a private study group for your kids and/or close friends.
Give us a call (847) 410-7690 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to coordinate the date and time that works best for your family.
Up to 5 kids = $150 (2 hours)
Each additional child $25 up to 10 kids.
The Playspace is thoroughly disinfected before and after each Private Group event.
BOOK your private play with us!
For a 2hr duration you can book the entire space to enjoy a private playtime for your kids and/or close friends.
Give us a call (847) 410-7690 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you coordinate the date and time that works best for your family.
Up to 5 kids = $150 (2 hours)
Each additional child $25 up to 10 kids.
The Playspace is thoroughly disinfected before and after each Private Play event.